Last Updated: September 22, 2020
We (Senior Group LLC) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you register with us and/or use www.OdessaConnect.TV or the OdessaConnect services (collectively, the “Services”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through the Services and through emails, texts, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or through any other apps or websites.
- Is “protected health information” (PHI) subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and its accompanying regulations, as amended from time to time (“HIPAA”). The Services are not designed for the delivery or communication of PHI, and you agree to refrain from transmitting any PHI through the Services.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Services:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Services.
Information You Provide to Us
When you register with us, or use the Services, we may ask you to provide certain information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, email address, phone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline “Personal Information”
Also, we may collect information:
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use when using the Services, your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, usage details, phone numbers and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
This information includes:
- Information that you provided when you registered to use the Services. This also includes information you have provided by filling in forms included as part of the Services, posting content and materials to the Services, and requesting additional information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence including email addresses and phone numbers, if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes.
You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”), such as photos or messages, in certain sections of the Services, which have restricted access, or in a public area, such as the Directory (collectively, “User Content”). Your User Content is Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although the restricted access areas of the Services are not publicly accessible, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you access and use the Services, we may use technology to automatically collect:
Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
Stored Information and Files. The Services also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your computer or device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
Location Information. The Services may, from time-to-time, collect real-time information about the location of your device. This includes location information that may be derived from the IP address of your device in addition to actual street address information that you or a family member may otherwise directly provide to us.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use the Services.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept computer or mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your computer or smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services.
- Web Beacons. The Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited certain parts of the Services and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain services and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
- To provide the information, product, or Services requested by the Individual, and as would be reasonably expected by the Individual given the context in which the Personal Information was collected, and the information provided in the applicable privacy statement given to the Individual (such as for personalization, remembering preferences, or respecting Individual rights).
- For due diligence, including verifying the identity of the Individual, as well as the eligibility of the Individual to receive information, products, or Services (such as verifying age, employment, or account status).
- To manage the Individual’s account, such as for customer service, including expiration and renewal notices.
- For risk management and mitigation, including for audit and insurance functions, and as needed to license and protect intellectual property and other assets.
- For security management, including monitoring Individuals with access to Services, applications, systems, or facilities, investigation of threats, and as needed for any Data Security Breach notification; and to anonymize or de-identify the Personal Information.
- To notify you when Services updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into by the Individual, including for billing and collection.
- To improve our Services
Your Personal Information may also be used for Secondary Purposes such as:
- Disaster recovery and business continuity, including transferring the information to an Archive
- Internal audits or investigations
- Implementation or verification of company controls
- Statistical, historical, or scientific research
- Dispute resolution
- Legal or business counseling
- Compliance with laws and company policies
- Insurance purposes
The usage of the information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you use the Services.
We use location information we collect to analyze local / regional differences in user preferences, for network analysis and system optimization – all for the purpose of improving the Services.
We offer mobile applications that allow you to access your account, interact with us online, and receive other information via your mobile device. Personal Information collected via our mobile applications is protected by the terms of this Privacy Statement.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may use and disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Senior Group, our customers or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address or other contact information to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into your User account and changing your preferences in your account profile.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete certain items of your Personal Information except by also deleting your User account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Services who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. At this time, we do not provide Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: Senior Group LLC, 1300 West Main St., Louisville, KY 40203.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Although not currently part of our services, any future payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology and will comply with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Services. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Senior Group, LLC, 1300 W. Main St., Louisville, KY 40203
via email at: support@Seniorgroup.us
or via our toll-free number: 1 (877) 783-6137